**Grab a sheet of paper and a PENCIL with an ERASER**
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR PRIORITIES:
- What do I value most?
- What are the things most important to me?
Some examples: good health, travel, friends, clean house, education, fun, money, fame, children
Why am I here? Where am I going?
- What is my purpose?
Make a list of your top 10 priorities. If you don’t select them, others will decide for you. Post this list where you can review it on a regular basis. Maybe on your nightstand, your refrigerator, your bathroom mirror…Make a list of all of the activities you currently participate in. Compare this list with your top 10 priorities. Decide on activities that can be be eliminated to make room for your top 10. Focus on cutting out activities that take your time and don’t bring you joy. Pick up your planner right now and schedule and schedule time to dedicate to your top 10. They may include: Dinner date with your spouse, phone call to a friend you need to catch up with, time to exercise, reading time for you, work on a craft project…..
LEARN TO SAY NO! SET BOUNDARIES! HONOR YOUR PRIORITIES EACH DAY!
- Read your top 10 priorities list on a regular basis
- Minimize the time spent with negative people
- Make a list of the things you and your family like to do that cost little or no money, and then try to do as many as these as you can each week.
- The next time you are about to spend a large part of your time, ask yourself: Does this activity help me stick to my top 10 priorities or is it taking my time away from them.
- Don’t compare your life to TV, advertisements or celebrities. Live your life the way that is best for you and your family.
- Accomplish more with the 10-minute rule. The next time you find yourself with a free 10 minutes, spend it working on a goal or project.